Addison Road, Kings Heath, Birmingham
Ideal For First Time Buyers and Investors
3 Good Bedrooms
2 Reception Rooms
2 Bathroooms (Upstairs and Downstairs)
Ideal for HMO or 2 flats STPP
Excellent Local Amenities and Transport Links
Elite Sales and Lettings are pleased to offer this 3 bed property situated in the highly regarded and sought after area of Kings Heath, within walking distance of Kings Heath high street offering excellent local shopping facilities. The property boast good local schools, parks and cultural centres with Mosely golf course within a short walking distance.
Accommodation briefly comprising of vestibule entrance, entrance hallway, two reception rooms, kitchen, ground floor shower room, guest WC, first floor family bathroom and three bedrooms. With secluded rear garden. Benefits from double glazing and gas central heating both where specified.
Radiator. Stairs to first floor accommodation. Doors off to
Lounge14'1" x 9'6" (4.3m x 2.9m).
Double glazed bay window facing the front overlooking the garden. Radiator.
Dining Room12'8" x 11'10" (3.86m x 3.6m).
Double glazed window facing the rear overlooking the garden. Radiator, laminate flooring.
Kitchen15'9" x 6'11" (4.8m x 2.1m).
Double glazed window facing the side overlooking the garden. Tiled flooring. Roll top work surface, wall and base units, one and a half bowl sink, integrated oven, integrated hob, over hob extractor.
Side double glazed door, opening onto the patio.
Downstairs Shower Room
Radiator, tiled flooring. Single enclosure shower, wall-mounted sink.WC Double glazed window facing the side. Tiled flooring. Low level WC.
With roof hatch to loft space and doors leading off to;
Bedroom One 12'9" x 12'4" (3.89m x 3.76m)
Double bedroom; double glazed window facing the front overlooking the garden. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 12'6" x 11'11" (3.8m x 3.63m)
Double bedroom; double glazed window facing the rear overlooking the garden. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' x 6'11" (2.44m x 2.1m)
Single bedroom; double glazed window facing the side overlooking the garden. Radiator.
Upstairs Family Bathroom
Double glazed window with obscure glass facing the side overlooking the garden. Tiled walls. Low level WC, panelled bath, pedestal sink.
We are informed that the tenure of the property is Freehold. However, any interested parties are strongly recommended to have this information verified by their Solicitor or Surveyor at the earliest opportunity. Please consult us for further details.
Services We understand that the following mains services are available -gas, electricity, water and drainage.
Property Mis-descriptions Act 1991
1.These details are for guidance only and complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. If there is any point, which is of particular importance, verification should be obtained from your Solicitor or Surveyor.
2. All measurements are approximate and should not be relied on. No guarantee can be given with regards to their accuracy as theu are for guidance only.
3. Items shown in photographs are not necessarily included.They do not constitute a contract or part of a contract.
Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008
1. The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor.
2. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor.
3. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned in the fixtures and fittings forms.They may however be available by separate negotiation. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
4. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property.
Money Laundering Regulations
1. Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.