Birchwood Crescent, Balsal Heath, Birmingham
2 Bed House with Assured Shorthold Tenant
Producing a Rental Income of £600 pcm (£7,200 Per Annum)
Excellent Buy to Let Investment With Potential to Increase Yield
Property is sold strictly as a BTL investment and not with vacant possession.
Elite Sales and Lettings are pleased to offer this 2 bedroom Investment property in Balsall Heath within walking distance of Ladypool Rd and the ' Balti Triangel'. The property lies opposite a local primary school with other primary and secondary schools, religious centres and parks close by.
Special Note for Buyers
The property has been let out with an established tenant and is fully managed by us. The property is being sold strictly as an investment and not with vacant posession. However the new owner can serve notice to vacate the tenant by way of a normal s21 notice and we would be happy to do this for you or continue to mnage the property for you as an investment.
Approach flush with the pavement with double glazed front door leading to small porch area with leading to
Reception Room 1
Measuring (2.97m x 3.53m) Having double glazed bay window to front, laminate flooring and panel radiator with door leading to staircase and further door to
Reception Room 2
Measuring (2.98m x 10.85m) Having double glazed window to the rear, laminate flooring and panel radiator with door leading to
Measuring (9.90m x 6.21m) Having wall and base units, work surfaces, incorporating steel sink unit, drainer and mixer tap, appliance space, wall mounted combination boiler, double glazed window to side with door leading to lean to and
Landing Having doors to following: -
Measuring (5.88m x 4.82m) Having a double glazed window to front and panel radiator.
Measuring (5.26m x 4.73m) Having double glazed window to rear and panel radiator.
Upstairs Family Bathroom
Having a panelled bath, low level WC, wash hand basin, double glazed window to rear.
Part lawned and part paved with Brick Build shed to rear.
We are informed that the tenure of the property is Freehold. However, any interested parties are strongly recommended to have this information verified by their Solicitor or Surveyor at the earliest opportunity. Please consult us for further details.
Services We understand that the following mains services are available -gas, electricity, water and drainage.
Property Mis-descriptions Act 1991
1.These details are for guidance only and complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. If there is any point, which is of particular importance, verification should be obtained from your Solicitor or Surveyor.
2. All measurements are approximate and should not be relied on. No guarantee can be given with regards to their accuracy as theu are for guidance only.
3. Items shown in photographs are not necessarily included.They do not constitute a contract or part of a contract.
Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008
1. The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor.
2. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor.
3. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned in the fixtures and fittings forms.They may however be available by separate negotiation. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
4. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property.
Money Laundering Regulations
1. Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.