Effingham Road, Billesley, Birmingham
Nicely Presented 3 bedroom Mid Terraced House
Popular & Desireble Location
Off Street Parking for 2 Cars
Excellent Local Amenities & Transport Links
Within Walking Distance of Good Primary & Secondary Schools
Benefits from NO UPWARD CHAIN!
Elite Sales and Lettings are delighted to offer this well presented 3 bedroom property in Billesley / Moseley / Kings Heath borders with off road parking and the benefits from NO UPWARD CHAIN!
The property has good access to local amenities such as shops and schools, it is close to Yardley Wood and Hall Green Train Station. It has good transport links to Kings Heath High Street, Moseley Village and golf course and the City Centre.
Approached via a driveway offering parking for up to 2 cars leading to front porch double glazed door with secondary door to Hallway and stairs to first floor and door off to lounge.
Double glazed windows to the front and sides, double glazed door into porch, double glazed obscured door into house and brick and tiled floor
Central heating radiator and stairs to first floor.
12'00 max x 14'07. Double glazed bay window to the front, a central heating radiator, feature fireplace and under the stairs storage cupboard. Decorated to neutral colours.
10'08 x 6'03. Two double glazed window to the rear, double glazed door into the garden, wall and base units with work tops over, stainless steel, space for large Range oven with extractor, space for a fridge/freezer and washing machine, wall mounted boiler and part tiled walls.
DOWNSTAIRS FAMILY BATHROOM
Double glazed obscured window to the rear, bath with mains shower over, pedestal sink, W/C and part tiled walls.
MASTER BEDROOM 1
11'06 x 10'01. Double glazed window to rear, a central heating radiator and fitted wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors.
8'03 x 11'00. Double glazed window to rear and a central heating radiator.
7'05 x 7'11. Double glazed window to rear and central heating radiator.
LARGE REAR GARDEN
Paved patio with path to the side, lawn with borders to the sides for plants and flowers with a gate to the rear for access. Garden shed useful for storage.
Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate the size and quality of the accommodation.
CONSUMER PROTECTION FROM UNFAIR TRADING REGULATIONS 2008:
1) The information contained in this listing is for guidance only; complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed.
2) If there is any point, which is of particular importance to you, verification should be obtained from us.
3) These particulars do not constitute a contract or part of a contract.
4) Any measurements given are approximate and tenants should verify the measurements for themselves before ordering furniture or floor coverings.
5) No guarantee can be given with regard to planning permissions or fitness for purpose.
6) No apparatus, equipment, furniture or fittings have been tested.
7) Items shown in photographs may not be included in the tenancy; tenants must seek clarification if in doubt.
8) Tenants must check the availability of the property before traveling to see it, and before making an appointment to view.
ANTI MONEY LAUNDERING MEASURES:-
We have in place procedures and controls, which are designed to forestall and prevent money laundering. If we suspect that a supplier, customer / client, or employee is committing a money laundering offence as defined by the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002, we will, in accordance with our legal responsibilities, disclose the suspicion to the National Criminal Intelligence Service.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE:-
The full E P C can be made available as a paper copy by contacting our office, or can be seen in full, and printed, by clicking on the ‘Energy Performance Certificate’ tab.
By appointment only. Please call our office on 0121 771 1771 to arrange an appointment.