Gotham Road, Yardely, Birmingham
A Traditional 3 Bed Semi Detached Property
Off Street Parking And Rear Garage
Requires Modernisation and Decorating
Excellent First Home or Investors Project!
Benefits from NO UPWARD CHAIN!
Elite Sales and Lettings are delighted to offer this spacious, extended 3 bedroom home which is in need of modernisation and decoration.
This property offers; 3 bedrooms, large bathroom, through lounge, kitchen-diner and downstairs W.C., Good size rear garden, and garage and off street parking.
The property benefits from central heating, double glazing and good local amenities and transport links. It is situated in a popular and desireable area.
It is within walking distance of local schools and transport routes including the A45, giving access to the NEC, Birmingham International Airport, and railway station within close proximity.
We highly recommend a viewing of this first family home or an investors perfect project!
Approached from the street via a driveway allowing off street parking for 2 cars leading to front door and ;
Porch and Hallway
With secondary door to hallway with stairs to first floor and doors to lounge, kitchen and understairs.
Through Lounge 19' 3" x 10' 0" (5.89m x 3.05m)
Double glazed bay window to the front, sliding doors to diner and central heating radiator.
Kitchen/diner 17' 10" x 15' 3" (5.44maxm x 4.67m)
Fitted with a range of wall & floor units, double glazed doors to rear garden and double glazed window.
Bedroom 9' 5" x 9' 1" (2.88m x 2.78m)
Double glazed bay window to the front, central heating radiator.
Bedroom 12' 3" x 10' 1" (3.75m x 3.09m)
Double glazed window to the rear and central heating radiator.
Bedroom 5' 11" x 5' 9" (1.82m x 1.76m)
Double glazed window to the front and central heating radiator.
Bathroom 7' 2" x 6' 3" (3.42m x 1.61m)
Comprising of; panelled bath, shower enclosure, sink, W.C and central heating. Double glazed window to the rear elevation
Rear Garden / Garage
Approached from the from via a side passage and the rear via a shared drive. Medium size garden with grass and fences to borders and concrete rear garage allowing for parking, or useful storage.
Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate the size and quality of the accomodation.
CONSUMER PROTECTION FROM UNFAIR TRADING REGULATIONS 2008:
1) The information contained in this listing is for guidance only; complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed.
2) If there is any point, which is of particular importance to you, verification should be obtained from us.
3) These particulars do not constitute a contract or part of a contract.
4) Any measurements given are approximate and tenants should verify the measurements for themselves before ordering furniture or floor coverings.
5) No guarantee can be given with regard to planning permissions or fitness for purpose.
6) No apparatus, equipment, furniture or fittings have been tested.
7) Items shown in photographs may not be included in the tenancy; tenants must seek clarification if in doubt.
8) Tenants must check the availability of the property before traveling to see it, and before making an appointment to view.
ANTI MONEY LAUNDERING MEASURES:-
We have in place procedures and controls, which are designed to forestall and prevent money laundering. If we suspect that a supplier, customer / client, or employee is committing a money laundering offence as defined by the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002, we will, in accordance with our legal responsibilities, disclose the suspicion to the National Criminal Intelligence Service.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE:-
The full EPC can be made available as a paper copy by contacting our office, or can be seen in full, and printed, by clicking on the ‘Energy Performance Certificate’ tab.
By appointment only. Please call our office on 0121 771 1771 to arrange an appointment.