Nansen Road, Sparkhill, Birmingham
3 Bed Parlour Type End Terraced House
On Street Parking
Excellent Local Amenities Within Walking Distance
Potential for HMO / Rear Extension STPP
Elite Sales and Lettings are proud to present this well presented 3 bedroom house in the popular Sparkhill area of Birmingham within walking distance of bordering Moseley.
The property has excellent local amenities and public transport links. It is situated in a desired residential area with good local schools, parks and religious centres all within walking distance of the shopping parade on Stratford Road and Springfield.
The property is set behind a small slabbed garden with planting areas leading to a to a wooden glazed entrance door into:-
Radiator, staircase rising to the first floor landing, a door leading into the through ounge, second reception room and kitchen.
Spacious Through Lounge 25' 7'' Into Bay x 9' 7'' Max (7.81m Into Bay x 2.93m Max)
Double glazed windows to the front rear garden, laminated flooring and radiator, understairs storage and door leading to;
Kitchen 12' 0'' x 7' 1'' (3.65m x 2.15m)
Range of wall mounted and floor standing base units with a roll edge work surface over incorporating a stainless steel effect sink and drainer with a mixer tap over. Space for gas oven. Plumbing for a washing machine. Radiator, double glazed window to the side, partly tiled walls, tiling to the floor area.
Lobby 6' 2'' x 2' 8'' (1.87m x 0.81m)
Doors to garden and downstairs bathroom.
Bathroom 6' 5'' x 5' 10'' (1.95m x 1.77m)
Suite comprises of a panelled bath with an electric shower unit over , pedestal wash hand basin and a low level w.c. Radiator, ,tiling to the floor and walls and a double glazed window to the side.
A large garden with fences to borders and patio area and planting areas to sides with shrubs. Gated access to side and tradesman access.
FIRST FLOOR ACCOMADATION
With doors leading to first floor accommodation bedrooms and access to storage cupboard and access to loft area.
Master Bedroom 1 12' 8'' Max x 11' 4'' (3.87m Max x 3.45m)
Double glazed windows to the front and radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 3'' x 7' 0'' Max (3.74m x 2.13m Max)
Double glazed windows to the rear. Radiator.
Bedroom 3 12' 2'' Max x 6' 11'' (3.70m Max x 2.11m)
Double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate the size and quality of the accomodation.
CONSUMER PROTECTION FROM UNFAIR TRADING REGULATIONS 2008:
1) The information contained in this listing is for guidance only; complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed.
2) If there is any point, which is of particular importance to you, verification should be obtained from us.
3) These particulars do not constitute a contract or part of a contract.
4) Any measurements given are approximate and tenants should verify the measurements for themselves before ordering furniture or floor coverings.
5) No guarantee can be given with regard to planning permissions or fitness for purpose.
6) No apparatus, equipment, furniture or fittings have been tested.
7) Items shown in photographs may not be included in the tenancy; tenants must seek clarification if in doubt.
8) Tenants must check the availability of the property before traveling to see it, and before making an appointment to view.
ANTI MONEY LAUNDERING MEASURES:-
We have in place procedures and controls, which are designed to forestall and prevent money laundering. If we suspect that a supplier, customer / client, or employee is committing a money laundering offence as defined by the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002, we will, in accordance with our legal responsibilities, disclose the suspicion to the National Criminal Intelligence Service.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE:-
The full E P C can be made available as a paper copy by contacting our office, or can be seen in full, and printed, by clicking on the ‘Energy Performance Certificate’ tab.
By appointment only. Please call our office on 0121 771 1771 to arrange an appointment.